Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer so far...

So now it's the end of July, almost about halfway through this summer. I forgot about blogging here until today. What have I been up to?
Pretty much, this is one busy yet boring summer. Of course, I shouldn't be complaining of the fact that I have a job, but I'm waking up earlier than I ever did during the first year of college and it's a bit hard to believe I'm sitting in the same chair for about 8 hours every Monday through Friday. I know this is the office life and most people go through this without complaining at all, but I can't help it at the moment. None of this has to do with my boss, who is, as many of you guys know, is Sam's mom. She's very much like her son, laid back and generally happy.
That's not really the main point of the post though. Sadly, this is a not-so-happy post. Weird thing is, I'm feeling lonely right now. I hope I don't sound like I'm seeking attention or being extremely whiny. I know one of the reasons for this are the circumstances I'm under right now. Everyone I want to see is far away, whether the friends are 45 minutes away or all over California or in Taiwan, China, Singapore. Of course, I've been talking online and that does help though. And I have my brother, who provides me hours and hours of amusement. Sucks though, because I've been getting into stupid arguments/misunderstandings with my mom and sometimes just venting a bit to my brother doesn't exactly help.
Regardless though, I think I'll be able to get through this alright. I just need some time. And besides, in a few more weeks, I'll be on a real vacation, where work isn't involved and I can relax.

2 comments:

omei said...

sneak outta the house with the lil turk(your bro) and hop down to SD to play with us :D

hamstaball said...

i'm closer than thomas! so come visitttt~ 45 minutes really isn't that bad XD