Friday, April 4, 2008

I can fly to the sky!

After some poking and saying "GIMME", Eric Sagata finally shared with me all Fly To The Sky songs. I remember Stephanie introducing me to them with the songs 그대는 모르죠 (Good-bye) and Sea of Love in the freshman year. Sadly I lost all my FTTS music when my computer crashed about a year ago. But at the time I had actually bought their Best Album Eternity, which I thought (and still think) was a very worthwhile purchase.

Fly To The Sky sings a great deal of slower songs, which for the most part I really enjoy, and the R&B sound and Brian and Fany's vocals make a perfect combination. My two personal favorites that haven't change for the longest time are 별...(Like shining stars...) and 약속 (The Promise). I can also safely say that Fly To The Sky is my favorite Korean artist!

Today was also the final pep rally (unless we get a surprise one I think), I'm really happy with the result, especially after last time when the seniors were disqualified from the start. :) SPRING BREAK STARTS NOW!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh yay! You're on blogspot now! That means I can actually read your posts unlike on your LJ xD

I love you, Clarice! :)