Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I fail badly at this.

Everything's been okay I guess? I fail at updating though. ): Sunday was great, meeting Matsumoto Jun and watching his new movie. Definitely something I'll never forget! He looks so awesome in real life and he was really nice, I was seriously impressed.

On the other hand, I've been having weird dreams and sleeping . . .issues? Actually the dreams aren't weird, most of the time it's just me running around all over some huge, extremely dark place, while everything around me keeps moving. What happens when I wake up is that I'm extremely dizzy and I can't get out of bed unless I really force myself. Sandra and I had also talked about feeling there's pressure moving up our limbs either right before we fall asleep (Sandra's case) or right after we wake up (my case).

Wow, that was a .. .random post about sleep. x] I guess it's something interesting to discuss in the midst of the crazy balance of getting ready for prom, which I'm really excited for, and IB/AP testing.

No comments: