Monday, April 27, 2009

Break the Records

Music really does things for you, especially when you love the artist(s). KAT-TUN's new album is really good, I like all the songs and this new yet still-very-KAT-TUN-ish style. (:

How is it I feel the need to blog whenever there's studying to be done? Maybe it's because the stress. Anyhow, I've got to remember to blog more often...almost one month has passed and yeah of course, relationship-wise, I'm happy. Time flies and I want the best for this. Funny though, when parents enter the picture. I know that it's because I'm their daughter and this is the first relationship I've ever been in, but it sort makes me a bit down when there's a chance that my parents won't approve of Sam. I told my mom on the phone today that I didn't want that, because that wouldn't be good of course. And ironically it was my mom who said back to me, "well if you really do like him, then you wouldn't care whether or not your dad and I approved of him or not". And it's true right? As freaking sappy as it sounds, after the phone conversation I had to talk to Sam and tell him that even if my parents disapproved of him, I'd still want to be with him.

Still I respect my parents very much and I hope that when someday the whole "meeting the parents" thing comes along, it'll be perfectly fine so that I can look back at this and think "haha how silly I was to be worrying about this then". Maybe it's because I haven't experienced the nasty combination of love and rough reality yet. It's something I really rather not have to deal with though. Still, at the same time, maybe it's just me thinking way too much? Being self-conscious is a "weakness" of mine, I admit. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing I regret about this, just today's circumstances just made me think a little more than usual.

No comments: