Sunday, May 24, 2009

oh when you tell me you love me, when you tell me thousands and millions of times...

Funny that I somehow manage to turn this blog into a place to dump sad thoughts. You can tell that I've been alright this last month. But hey, there should be more things written here, whether they're short or long. (Random) thoughts so far:

-I really want to make special ringtones for everyone, just like the way Ken does it...except my phone can't hold up that many songs. D:
-Despite the fact I can last more than just 2 weeks at UCSD before wanting to go home, as always, no matter what, being home is really nice. Kind of like a getaway from all the hectic parts of university life.
-Looking forward to HKSU's dance on Friday and the kayaking event on Sunday!
-Looking even MORE forward to tonight's high school reunion whoooo! And the dinner my parents are preparing for the whole family tonight. :D
-I. need. a. job. :/
-Still thinking about where I want to apply to for study abroad. Actually the choices have been narrowed down to two, and these two look so much fun haha...

1 comment:

omei said...

dude, propz for having a nice and positive post! Makes me feel better :D

So i heard apparently you worried about me more than you let on when i saw you last time... Honestly, i am grateful but i'd much rather you just be happy and make sure everyone elses is happy too! I wrote an effing long entry about my sudden disappearance, read it if you still worry ba. Honestly though, take my word for it, DONT WORRY! you kiddos should know better than to worry about me!