Tuesday, March 17, 2009

heartquake

All of a sudden I feel like my heart and mind are feeling really heavy, enough I want to tear them out. But I can't do that, because guess what, I have no idea what's going on in my head. And it's not academic stress. It's not something I can or want to talk about (I'm lost and confused), but I feel like I had to throw this out somewhere, and so this blog will do for now. I think I'll sink myself into a lot of DBSK's ballads for the time being, maybe they'll do the trick.

3 comments:

omei said...

heh, so i am not the only who decided to post a braindump... :P

connieee said...

D: sending a giant flying bear hug your way! :)
sorry i sounded so..
dead this morning LOL.
i just woke up, still groggy, and im thinking about going back to sleep. w000000 xD

hamstaball said...

when you're ready, talk to meeeeee! i'm always here to help :>

see you soon :]