Friday, March 27, 2009

L-O-V-E you, I was made to be with you

Epik High is so awesome.

Before I even had time to think about it, spring break is almost over. I've been doing a lot of stuff for the past week and I'm really happy I was able to spend time with both my friends and family throughout the week! Monday was afternon shopping with Connie, Tuesday was going off to Hollywood to see Utada with Tiff, Ken, Kim, Eric, Willis, and Will~~~ Wednesday was lunch with Jono! Yesterday night was the spring break get-together of our high school friends, but new faces showed up and it was a lot of fun just to relax, eat, and talk. All this just makes me think of how lucky I am to have such a life, with wonderful friends and family. Yeah I'm always talking about it, but I really mean it.

In general I'm very happy, although there's something that's making me confused. Not going to say what, but it does make things seem like a roller coaster.

3 comments:

hamstaball said...

Roller coaster...six flags? XD

connieee said...

weeeeeeeee. keh.

clarice said...

Tiff: LOL we never went there. /sigh

Connie: RANDOM!~