Friday, March 20, 2009

you've got the wrong number

I didn't know what to title this entry, but Wrong Number just so happened to play, so...there we go.

Blogging about my actual life and the thoughts that go around in my head is actually something I need to get used to, because I have to say it's kind of hard for me to express myself sometimes, especially online. Fangirling is one thing, that's easy. This, umm..."blogging issue" has nothing to do with friends, I love you guys for always being there for me even when I'm being really weird and unreasonable; it's more of something I have to deal with myself I guess? Finals were really hectic and now that I'm sitting on my bed with plenty of time to think, this is the first that pops up in my mind.

The last post is still sort of with me, I think I might have found out what's been eating at me, but once again, I'm not too sure if what I'm assuming is actually it...Haha I'm still confusing myself huh? I'll be okay though, spring break is here and it should be fun!

3 comments:

omei said...

have some fun, go crazy, fall madly in love, celebrate like there's no tomorrow!

ok... maybe not too crazy, but you get the point, yeah? :D

connieee said...

it's time to papapapapaparrrttyyyY!
infact, i just woke up. mmm. nice sleep/

clarice said...

Thomas: LOL @ fall madly in love. But I will celebrate like there's no tomorrow! (:

Connie: YEAHHH. Let's go! You slept so much more than me and I thought I slept a lot yesterday hahaha.